One thing I've learned after being in the business for just a short time is that I really do know what I'm doing, and I'm really good at it! Accordingly, my time and experience are valuable for you, and it's good for you to know up-front what you may be facing on top of the costs for your trip (if any!).
Menu of Services & Fees:
- Flight-only bookings: $50 per person
- If you don't want to spend the time booking your flights for business or to go see family, I'll take care of it for you - and might be able to get you a better rate than you can find online!
- Consultation-Only: $100/hour
- If you just want advice on your itinerary, or where to stay, I'm happy to help shed some light on your destination.
- Simple Independent Package (under $5000 in bookings): $100 per person
- If you want to go to Paris (or Rome, or London, etc) for a week on your own, I'm your girl! A hotel perfect for your tastes in a great neighborhood, complete with everything from airport transfers to restaurant reservations.
- Complex Independent Package (between $5000 and $15,000 in bookings): $250 per person
- If you and some friends or family want to travel around Europe (or Southeast Asia, or Australia, etc) for a few weeks, complete with train tickets or rental car, day tours, and a variety of accommodations, that can of course be arranged, but can take a bit more time.
- Cruises or Escorted Tour Packages: $100 per person
- If you're interested in more hassle-free travel with guides, transport, and meals included, there are tons of wonderful options out there, and I can help advise which trip would fit you best.
- Group Travel: No Fee
- Family reunion? Vow renewal celebration? Austen-fanatics group trip to England? I have tons of resources (and discounts) at my disposal to help with planning travel for groups of people (as small as 8 people and up) - definitely give me a call.
NOTE: All fees are of course subject to change and open for negotiation.